SHOOTING STARS GOOD NEIGHBOR STALL SCREENS Protect your horse in his temporary stall environment. Use one or more screens to:
· Provide shade and protection from harmful ultraviolet rays and heat
· Provide comfort by reducing the effects of wind, blowing dust and rain while allowing air to flow
· Reduce the risk of disease transmission caused by nose touching between neighboring horses
· Reduce the risk kicking and other aggressive behaviors that lead to stall injuries by providing a visual barrier between neighboring horses
Easy to put up and take down. Use indoors or outdoors. Designed to attach to a large variety of arena stall designs as well as outdoor stalls and corral panels.
Each screen is light weight, durable and designed to last for years. Features include:
· 9’ 5” X 3’ wind screen/shade cloth reinforced on all four sides with double-sided webbing.
· Multiple brass grommet attach points for installation ease and maximum adjustment. 25 releasable cable ties are included for installation/removal ease.